In academic year (AY) 2012-2013, the yearly tution fee for all BTech students is Rs 125,000. In this year of this scheme, the institute will provide a fee-waiver of 25% of the fee.
- All students admitted to the Institute (including those already studying) are eligible to apply. Students already studying are eligible to apply if they have passed all the courses in the previous year.
- Students whose parents’ annual “gross income” (before any deductions/rebates etc.) is less than Rs.4.50 Lakh from “all sources” shall only be eligible for the Scheme. Income from property shall be before considering standard deduction on annual value for repairs, insurance etc. as allowed in the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- For parents in business/self employment, income eligibility criteria shall be Rs. 2.70 Lakh p.a.
For those exceeding taxable limit, copy of complete Income Tax Return of parents along with Income Tax Department Acknowledgment Slip is must. In case income does not exceed taxable limit, any of the following documents can be submitted as proof of income:
- In case of serving parents, certified income certificate from only the Finance & Accounts Head of the respective Employer,
- DCs certificate based on income from landed property, and
- Self-declaration of total family income attested by Executive Magistrate.
- For annual school fee, entire payment to the school including tuition fee, examination fee, development fee, transportation charges, lunch, books, uniform, sports, cultural charges etc. shall be considered. Invoice raised by the school along with document in support of payment such as receipts etc. shall only be acceptable. Letter etc. provided by the School certifying payment will not be accepted.
- The fee waiver shall be on tuition fee prescribed by the Institute. All other charges, if any, will have to be paid by the student.
- The fee waiver shall be for each year of the course, provided condition with regard to family income of Rs. 4.50 / Rs. 2.70 Lakh p.a., as applicable, is fulfilled.
The following students have been offered Fee Waiver of 25% for the academic session 2012-2013 according to the income proof provided by them:
- Anshul Tayal (2009013)
- Anupam Singhal (2009015)
- Divya Bansal (2009065)
- Apoorv Saini (2010020)
- Kunal Mehta (2010041)
- Priyanshu Gupta (2010065)
- Soumya Vardhan Singh (2010086)
- Abhishek Kumar (2011006)
- Abhishek Lakra (2011007)
- Amit Kumar Khiwal (2011016)
- Ankur Poria (2011023)
- Deepak Solanki (2011038)
- Manish Rana (2011063)
- Shivangi Yadav (2011104)
- Sourabh Singh (2011112)
- Harsh Vardhan Jaiswal (2012136)
The following students have been offered Fee Waiver of 50% for the academic session 2012-2013 according to the income proof provided by them:
- Prashant Singh (2009033)
- Kirti Lamba (2010039)
- Nishant Sharma (2011070)
- Prasoon Dwivedi (2011076)
- Preeti Singh (2012079)
- Abhishek Kumar (2012123)