Instructions For B.Tech Foreign Admission Applications AY 2019-2020
- After reading the instructions, click on the 'Allow me to apply online' button at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
- On completing the form online, you can take a print out of the filled-in form for your future reference. The last date for applying by completing the online application form along with prescribed fee is 1700 Hrs(IST) on 15th April 2019.
- On submission, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number as it will be required for all future correspondences. If you do not have a printer attached to the computer while filling your online application, you can complete the application process and take the printout of the application form later by coming back and re-login again with your Email ID and Password.
- Before starting your online application keep ready scanned images of below documents:
- File size should not exceed 1 MB (1024 KB).
- Photograph should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- One of the following documents may be uploaded for date of birth proof (Secondary Education Board/ University Certificate [class 10th or equivalent] or any Certificate issued by Govt Authorities).
- Transcripts of class 10th, 11th , 12th or equivalent examination(s) (In case, 12th standard or equivalent is not completed yet, a scanned copy of the undertaking is required). All transcripts must be compiled in a single pdf file.
- Standardized test scores like ACT, GCE advanced level, SAT-I etc or ICCR scholarship letter. All copies of test scores must be compiled in a single pdf file.
- Copy of Passport/Citizen Card, PIO/OCI Card (if available) must be compiled in a single pdf file.
- Any document that is not in English must be accompanied by the English translation.
Payment Details: The application fee of $50 is non-refundable. The fee can be paid through wire transfer. Below are the bank details for wire transfer :
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Ltd Okhla Industrial Phase –III New Delhi 110020|
|Beneficiary's name||IIIT DELHI Collections|
|HDFC Swift code||HDFCINBB|
|Correspondent Bank ‘s name||HDFC Bank LTD Mumbai|
|Type Of Account||Saving|
Please pick any one bank from the list :
|Currency||Correspondent Bank||Correspondent Bank's Swift Code||Correspondent Account Number||Additional Account Details|
|USD - United States Dollars||JPMorgan Chase Bank, NEW YORK||CHASUS33||001-1-406717||CHIPS ABA:0002 FEDWIRE ABA:021000021|
|Bank of New York, New York||IRVTUS3N||V801-890-0330-937||FEDWIRE ABA:021000018|
|Bank of America, New York , USA||BOFAUS3N||6550492079||FEDWIRE ABA:026009593|
|Royal Bank of Scotland, New York, USA||ABNAUS33||574074818841||CHIPS ABA No : 0958 FEDWIRE ABA No: 026009580|
|Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.(Formerly Known As Wachovia)||PNBPUS3NNYC||2000191000409||FEDWIRE ABA:026005092|
|Standard Chartered Bank||SCBLUS33XXX||3582066660001||FEDWIRE ABA: 026002561|