Topics to be Covered
- » Fundamentals of GNSS signal structure,
acquisition, tracking anddata processing.
- » Implementation of GNSS data processing
algorithms using MATLAB / Python.
- » Fundamentals of radar systems, signals
and signal processing.
- » Implementation radar signal processing
algorithms on MATLAB /Python.
- » Building simple radar systems using
custom off-the-shelf components.
Who Should Join
- » B.Tech. and Master students from ECE,
aerospace, robotics, control systems and
- » Faculty interested in developing courses
on radar, GNSS, sensor fusion, localization
and Kalman filtering.
- » Ph.D. students, industry and research
labs who are venturing into radar, GNSS,
sensor fusion and estimation theory.
Note: A certificate will be provided upon completion of the
Registration Fee: FREE
Day-wise schedule will be announced later.
1. Go to AICTE portal.
2. Create your profile & login
3. Search the workshop by date or name (you may also mention the dates and name here)
Workshop Name: Aerospace and Electronics Systems and Signal Processing Workshop
Program Dates: 14 Dec - 18 Dec 2021
4. Select the workshop to register for it.
5. Registrations will close as soon as course capacity is reached. So, register as soon as
6. All those who successfully complete the workshop will receive a completion certificate
7. The detailed brochure is available on the ATAL website.
8. For queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Shobha Sundar Ram
- Dr. Sanat K. Biswas