- Current Sem (Win17)
- About IIIT-D
Facility Management Services
SAFETY SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE
A help desk has been set up 24X7 to receive all the complaints:-
- The Helpdesk can be contacted through Email, software link or mobile as follows:-
- Any complaints pertaining to Facility such as AC, Electricity, plumbing, housekeeping, lift etc. can be addressed to help desk
- On receipt of the complaint the Help desk issues a complaint no which is sent by a response email. In case the complaint has been registered on Help desk mobile no the complaint no will be given verbally.
- The Helpdesk Executive thereafter assigns the complaint to the concerned individual in the FMS team.
- Complaints which requires assistance of the Project team, external agency or OEM will be informed to FM and GM(Ops). The expected time to address such complaints will be informed to the complainant. (eg. RO, Lift, Breakages etc.)
- On completion of the work. The Helpdesk informs the complainant.
- The Complaint will be closed subject to confirmation by the complainant.
- The SLA for complaints requiring urgent action such as non availability of power supply, non functional HVAC, Water supply disruption, clean ship etc will be will be addressed within 2 hrs.
- The SLA for other complaints of general nature will be 24 Hrs.
AC and Heating Schedule for Hostel.
- The Housekeeping staff is available in Campus in two shifts as follows:-
- 7 to 4 pm No of staff available 41
- 11 to 8 pm No of staff available 1
- The housekeeping staff during this period is deployed in various areas which includes hostel, Dining block, Academic and lecture Block, Library , External road area and faculty residence.
- Soft Services that is the housekeeping to maintain the cleanliness. Certain important schedules are as per following:
Floor Cleaning Daily Toilet Cleaning Daily three times Stairs Cleaning Daily Common room cleaning Daily Lifts Cleaning Daily Hostel room cleaning As required by the student once in two days Fans and lights cleaning Once in a month or on your request
- Other Buildings:
Floor Cleaning Daily Toilet Cleaning Daily three times Glass Cleaning inside Daily Stairs Cleaning Daily Garbage Removing Daily Lifts Cleaning Daily Office cleaning Daily/As required by faculty, staff Roads Daily Common Area Daily Labs/Class rooms Daily Fans and lights cleaning Once in a month or on your request facade glass cleaning outside Once in a month
- Fire drill for Hostels, Academic Block and Library will be conducted once every semester. Schedule will be promulgated in advance.
Handling Medical Emergency:
Emergency mobile No : Ms. Neha Nursing Assistant: 9650907449
- In order to provide 24X7 medical cover for our Faculty, Staff and students both staying in hostel and day scholars the Institute has setup an Infirmary at Ground Floor in the girl's hostel.
- Dr. RK Katharya B.Sc, MBBS, FCPG will be available in our premises from Monday to Saturday between -15:00-17:00 hrs.
- A qualified Nurse Ms. Neha Dhiman is normally available from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 A.M to 5.30 P.M (except during lunch break from 12.30 p.m to 1.30 p.m), Ms. Neha can also be reached at Ext: 531. She can also be contacted on mobile No: 9650907449.
- Gate No 1: Visitor entry to the campus is allowed from 8 am to 10 pm through Gate No 1
- Any visitor coming to the building complex can gain entry through Gate No 1 only after confirmation from the staff members whom the visitor intends to meet or in case of non availability of the member, a confirmation has to be obtained from GM(Ops). Before a visitor is allowed access, his details would be logged in the provided register along with the car numbers. Visitors will only be allowed access through entry gate.
- All visitors entering campus are under CCTV surveillance and the number plate is recorded by the camera.
- After obtaining due clearance as mentioned above for the access, the visitors coming in self driven cars will be requested to park their car in the Parking Area near Academic Block.
- Any visitor coming to the complex in a chauffeur driven car will be treated in the same manner as mentioned above except that the car will be allowed to drop the visitor at the intended destination but the driver will have to come back to the Parking Area and wait for call.
- Any visitor coming with a staff member in his/her car or otherwise will be dealt with as an isolated visitor and subjected to all formalities of a visitor.
- At the time of departure the visitor inform his departure and the time will be entered in the visitor register.
- Gate No 3: The Gate remains open from 6 am to 11 pm. The entry through this gate is restricted to following employees
- Faculty and staff
- Students using pathway
- Faculty visitors are allowed through gate No 3
- The vehicles entering the IIITD Campus shall do so from Gate No 1. The Faculty staying inside the campus and their visitors may also use Gate No. 3.
- Resident Students are not allowed to park or use their personal vehicles inside the campus.
- Overnight parking is not allowed inside the campus accept by resident faculty.
- The vehicles entering the IIITD Campus shall keep themselves to the left of the road. The campus is a No Horn Zone and a maximum speed of 20 km/hr is permissible.
- All Faculty/staff and students using their vehicles will display the sticker of IIITD. All visitors’ vehicles shall do the necessary registration at the main gate at entry.
- Parking Zone: Please ensure that the vehicles are parked at only designated places as follows:-
- Students- Designated parking is in front of Academic Block, Bay no 3.
- Faculty/Staff/Visitors- Designated parking is in front of the academic block.
- Penalty for Violation: Any vehicle reported by Faculty/Officers/SC/Security for violation of the above guidelines will be fined Rs 200/-