In the third edition of the Digital Delhi Conclave (DDC), we are coming up with student competitions on the theme of Climate change. The students can submit posters, videos or an app to participate in the competition.
The purpose of this competition is to bring together scientists, content creators, and environmentalists and discuss climate action. We anticipate this to facilitate the exchange of ideas, techniques, and data to break new frontiers of research on the topic of climate action.
The entries are invited on the themes of below (but will not be limited to):
- Sustainability and technology
- Livelihoods, community and climate justice
- Sustainable cities
- Climate mitigation and adaptation
- Climate financing
- Political ecology
- Land-use pattern and conservation
- Climate resistance and activism
- Gender and climate
- Caste and environment
- Race, class and environmentalism
- Green technology
- Blue economy
- Digital apps, AI and climate change
RELEASE OF THE POSTER/ VIDEO/ APP DEMO
- All the posters, videos, and app demos will be uploaded to the Digital Delhi Conclave website 10 days before the event for public voting.
- The best voted entry will get a chance to present their entries (poster/ video/app) during the DDC21 event.
- The final decision of shortlisting the entries will be of the DDC21 organising team.