Based on the recommendation of the Hostel Allotment Committee, the hostel is allotted to eligible students by the Hostel in-Charge. PhD and M.Tech students along with the students from outside Delhi are given preference in hostel allotment. Online applications are invited during vacations for existing students.Only 60 percent of the institute’s students can be accommodated in the hostels.
Hostel & Mess Fee Structure
A regular student will be charged Rs. 34K during monsoon semester 2018, while on the twin-sharing basis it will be Rs. 25K. For girls, the option of triple sharing is also available, for which the fee is Rs. 22K. Hostel fees are revised annually. Mess charges may be between Rs 11,000 and Rs 12,000 for monsoon semester. Hotel fee for PhD students under single occupancy is capped at Rs. 30k for the semester.
Hostel Key Conduct Rules
- Any act of intimidation or violence, willful damage to property and drunken riotous behavior constitute an offence.
- Smoking, use of narcotics, consumption of alcoholic beverages and gambling are strictly prohibited.
- Damage caused to any room or common areas of the hostel, unless due to natural wear-and-tear, may be charged to individuals causing the damage, or residents collectively.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to keep motorised vehicles on the campus.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to leave the campus after midnight.
- A non-resident cannot stay in the hostel overnight.
- Cooking in the rooms is prohibited.
- A student's parents and other same-gender guests may visit the student in his/her room from 8 am – 8 pm. Any other visitor can only be met in the common room of the hostel.
- All hostelers are required to pay mess fee, otherwise, fine will be imposed as per institute policy (500 for first month, 2000 for second month and hostel room cancellation thereafter).
Fore More Details click here
Contact: Hostel related communications shall be done via only firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails sent to any other email id will not be entertained.