Role of the ASHC/ICC
- To provide conciliation to settle the matter between her and the respondent.
- Conduct inquiry within the time frame (90 days) as prescribed in the Act.
- Prepare inquiry and settlement reports & submit the same to the Director.
- Ensure confidentially in conciliation proceedings and conducting inquiry as well as in keeping records.
- Easy accessibility
» Sessions conducted by the Institute from 2019-2023 for gender sensitization, POSH Act, and ICC (Click Here)
» Handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace by Ministry of Women and Child Development, GOI (Click Here)
» AICTE Gender Sensitization,Prevention and Prohibition of Sexual Harassment of Women Employees and Students and Redressal of Grievances in Technical Institutions) Regulations, 2016 (Click Here)
» UGC Regulations 2015-Prevention, prohibition & redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students in higher educational institutes (Click Here)
» Other helplines for women in distress (Click Here)
Tenure & Terms of reference of the committee as defined under
- » The sexual harassment of women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal), Act, 2013 (Click Here)
- » University Grant Commission (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2015 and 2021 (Click Here)
Members of ASHC/ICC
|Prof. Anuradha Sharma||Chairperson/ Presiding Officer|
|Prof. Ganesh Bagler||Member|
|Dr. Soibam Haripriya||Member|
|Ms. Pallavi Kaushik||Member|
|Ms. Binu Ann Joseph||Member- Convenor|
|Ms. Leena Menghaney||External Member|
|Three Students||If the matter involve students|
For any Complaint related to sexual harassment of women at workplace : email@example.com
You can also reach out to any member of the ICC committee
Last updated: 24-11-2023