M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Program Educational Objectives for M.Tech. (CSE) Program are:
- PEO 1: to undertake industry careers involving innovation and problem solving using software and other information technologies.
- PEO 2: to undertake research careers in Computer Sciences and allied areas.
- PEO3: to contribute to society by becoming a model professional who can communicate effectively and observes ethical behavior.
Program Outcomes of M.Tech. (CSE) program is to improve the following attributes in students:
The main outcomes of the M.Tech. (CSE) program are given here. At the end of the program a student is expected to have:
- An understanding of the theoretical foundations and the limits of computing.
- An ability to adapt existing models, techniques, algorithms, data structures, etc. for efficiently solving problems.
- An ability to design, develop and evaluate new computer based systems for novel applications which meet the desired needs of industry and society.
- Understanding and ability to use advanced computing techniques and tools.
- An ability to undertake original research at the cutting edge of computer science & its related areas.
- An ability to function effectively individually or as a part of a team to accomplish a stated goal.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audience.
- An ability to learn independently and engage in lifelong learning.
- An understanding of the impact of IT related solutions in an economic, societal and environment context