Details Regarding Summer Internships 2020
We are looking for some students/researchers to work with, who can help us with the projects and problems we are currently working on. If you think you are passionate about the kind of work we do and keen on contributing, please have a look at the requirements/positions in the table below. If you find a project of your interest, please apply here (From 1st March 2020) for the project you are interested in. Depending on your skills and expertise, you will be compensated for the time that you are spending on the project. Please do not apply for more than three projects. The last date to apply is 31st March 2020.
The students who get selected for the summer internship at IIIT-Delhi will be receiving a stipend of 5k per month. .
- You have to apply for hostel at the time of applying for internship as mentioned above.
- To take the possession you are required to submit the copy of proof of payment receipt to Boys / Girls Hostel Caretaker on arrival or by mail.
- The Hostel will be allotted from 07 May to 07 July 2020.
- The students applying for hostel should deposit the hostel fees by May 10th 2020.
Type of Room & Payment structure:
The double/triple room will be given only if the room is fully occupied otherwise the student will be allotted a single room.
Single Room: 3750/ per month
Mess Charges per day basis: Rs. 120/-
Breakfast: Rs. 30/day
Lunch: Rs. 45/day
Dinner: Rs. 45/day
Note: The vendor needs to be paid directly for every meal.
- Internet Banking: You may pay the fee online (linked via institute’s website ) https://payments.iiitd.edu.in/pg/fees/
- Through Demand Draft (DD): You may get a Demand Draft in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” and deposit the DD in person in Room No. A-101, Accounts Section, First Floor, A-Wing of the Academic building.
Contact person on arrival:
AM Student Affairs
Project cum Estate Officer (Facility and Security)