Tuition Fee for B.Tech. first year for 2021 admissions is Rs 4,00,000 Per Annum. The Tuition Fee for these students for subsequent academic years at the Institute may be increased by 10% - 15% Per Annum to take care of the inflation.
In addition, there is a one-time refundable Caution Money Deposit of Rs. 10,000 and non-refundable Alumni Fee of Rs. 2000. The Students are also desired to pay to an extent to the premium for a Medical Insurance of Rs. 1,00,000 Per Annum.
Hostel accommodation is optional and will be provided only to limited number of students, based on availability. Hostel fee is Rs 32,000 per semester (not including vacation period) for double occupancy. Single occupancy room’s fee for other students is Rs 42,500 per semester. Hostel fee is likely to go up by 5% - 10% every year.
Mess charges are on actual and will be about Rs 3000 per month.
1. Prof. Pankaj Jalote’s Laptop scheme for the first year UG students from financially weaker families. (PDF)
2. IIITD Income Linked Fee Waiver Scheme
- IIIT-Delhi has Income linked fee waiver scheme for Delhi students. This scheme is only for Delhi students. Below is the criteria:
|Criteria||% Fee Waiver|
- Even if one parent has business income, the limit for business income will be applicable for the combined income.
- Fee waiver is for a period of 04 years only and a student needing additional time to complete credits (including those who repeat the first year) will not get any fee waiver in the 5th year and beyond.
- For those eligible for Delhi Government Merit cum Means scholarship scheme must apply on their portal as per their schedule. Failure to apply for Delhi Government scheme makes them ineligible for IIITD Income linked fee waiver.
3. Delhi Government Merit Cum Mean Scholarship Scheme 2019 (Online || PDF)
Further details about these schemes and application process etc will be made available later.
Last updated: 06-09-2021