Based on the recommendation of the Hostel Allotment Committee, the hostel is allotted to eligible students by the Hostel in-Charge. PhD and M.Tech students along with the students from outside Delhi are given preference in hostel allotment. Online applications are invited during vacations for existing students.
Hostel & Mess Fee Structure
A regular student was charged Rs 75,000 annually, for single room occupancy, while on the twin-sharing basis an amount of Rs 56,000 per annum is charged. Hostel fees are revised annually. Mess charges may be between Rs 9,000 and Rs 10,000 for four months.
Hostel Key Conduct Rules
- Any act of intimidation or violence, willful damage to property and drunken riotous behavior constitute an offence.
- Smoking, use of narcotics, consumption of alcoholic beverages and gambling are strictly prohibited.
- Damage caused to any room or common areas of the hostel, unless due to natural wear-and-tear, may be charged to individuals causing the damage, or residents collectively.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to keep motorised vehicles on the campus.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to leave the campus after midnight.
- A non-resident cannot stay in the hostel overnight.
- Cooking in the rooms is prohibited.
- A student's parents and other same-gender guests may visit the student in his/her room from 8 am – 8 pm. Any other visitor can only be met in the common room of the hostel.
- All hostelers are required to pay mess fee, otherwise, fine will be imposed as per institute policy (500 for first month, 2000 for second month and hostel room cancellation thereafter).
For More Details click here
Contact: Hostel related communications shall be done via only firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails sent to any other email id will not be entertained.