Program Educational Objectives for M.Tech. (ECE) Program are:Program Outcomes of M.Tech. (ECE) program is to improve the following attributes in students:
- PEO 1: to undertake industry careers involving innovation and problem solving using Electronics & Communications Technologies.
- PEO 2: to undertake research careers in Electronics Communications and allied areas.
- PEO 3: to contribute to society by becoming a model citizen, who is good at communication, ethics, professionalism.
The main outcomes of the M.Tech. (CSE) program are given here. At the end of the program a student is expected to have:
- An understanding of the theoretical foundations based on mathematics, science and engineering with a focus on applications in ECE.
- An ability to adapt existing models, tools and techniques etc. for efficiently solving problems related to ECE.
- Understanding and ability to use advanced hardware and software tools for development of new electronic systems.
- An ability to experimentally evaluate and carry out intelligent tradeoffs in design of electronic systems as per the needs of the industry and society.
- An ability to undertake original research at the cutting edge of ECE & related areas.
- An ability to function effectively individually or as a part of a team to accomplish a stated goal.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audience.
- An ability to learn independently and engage in life¬long learning.
- An understanding of the impact of ECE based technologies in an economic, societal and environmental context.
Last updated: 10-09-2021